One of the easiest ways to do SEO and improve your search rankings is to list your business in a Google My Business page. I’m sure you must have heard of Google My Business. If not, then let me tell you what it is.
Google My Business is a free online tool for businesses to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. It lists your businesses’ best features and helps potential customers to quickly find, learn about, and engage with you.
If optimized properly, Google My Business can get good visibility on Google, in turn, helping your business.
A lot of businesses have a Google My Business page but they do not take full advantage of its varied features. Here in this article, I’m going to be talking about why it’s wise to optimize your Google My Business Page.
With Google My Business you can not only just list your business, but tell your story at the same time. Optimize it well to get the following benefits:
- Top on Search Engine ranking
- Website traffic from Google
- Leads and Sales directly from Google
- Improve engagement
To elaborate on the above points
- Top on Search Engine ranking: To boost your local ranking, there should be activity and quality of information of your business profile. Optimize your business profile thoroughly. It’s important to achieve a high rank as higher the rank means more visibility and engagement with your business.
- Leads and Sales directly from Google: If potential customers do not know where you’re located or other key details about your business, then how are you supposed to acquire customers? But with the help of an optimized business profile, your targeted customers can call you, visit your website, research about your products and services and make a reservation. In short, you can get leads and sales directly through a well-optimized Google My Business Page.
- Improve engagement: For quality engagement and conversions, optimizing your Google My Business page is a must.
- An optimized Business Profile on Google helps consumers to choose your business over competitors.
How your Google Business Profile will be optimized.
- Complete every section: Your profile has the following sections that should be up to date right away.
These sections need a little more thought:
- Category and Attributes
- Products and services
- From the business
- Questions and answers (Owner-generated queries)
And, these sections are ongoing:
- Questions and answers
- Include Keywords: Including important keywords and search phrases to your business listing will be incredibly helpful in bringing up your profile at the top of the searches.
- Ensure that your business operating hours are accurate. It’s imperative to keep your business hours accurate and to update them whenever any change occurs.
- Add photos: Adding photos help business listings’ performance and generate more click-throughs to their website than businesses without photos.
- Respond to customer reviews: By responding to customer’s reviews, it shows that you value your customers and the feedback that they leave regarding your business. Interacting and encouraging customers to leave feedback can increase your business’s visibility in search results and positive reviews are going to have a positive effect on potential customers when searching your business.
- Write your “from the business” description: Optimize it fully by using keywords that your potential consumers use to search businesses like you. Use all 750 characters, with main information in the first 250 characters. Don’t repeat any information already visible in the other sections of your profile.
As you read from the above article, there are various benefits that you can acquire from using this tool. We at UrbanTimer will help you do just that for a one-time $50 fee. We will optimize your Google My Business page A to Z. All you’ll have to do is provide us with the necessary information we ask from you so that we can use them to optimize your Google My Business page at its best. We will take care of everything including showing you the growth data.
About Us: ‘UrbanTimer is a Virtual Assistant company helping people around the world complete their day to day tasks on time and stay ahead. Our focus is on providing quality support at a lower price with the help of proper process management and the mission is to positively impact peoples’ lives by helping them achieve Work-Life-Balance.’